Aren't you all excited for what's coming up? To be quite honest I've been feeling quite motivated lately, I feel like everything is lining up and great things are about to come. I apologize for not writing more often, but I guess school always drowns me. Looking back for what I've achieve my life sounds great. Hopefully I'll keep on track and achieve much more. I believe there's not much you know about me so far although I've been blogging for over 3 years now, so here are 10 things you didn't know about me:
- Reading with a nice warm cup of tea is my biggest pleasure (English Breakfast Tea is my favorite ♥)
- I used to be painfully shy
- I am getting obsessed with sustainable development
- I am one of the crazy people that think I can change the world
- I love learning a new language, so far I know Spanish (my native language), English, French and I am currently studying German
- I always wanted to learn how to play the piano
- I have never seen snow in real life and I am obsessed with it
- My favorite animal: Polar bears!
- I am currently working on a project that seeks to make a change in the world
- My favorite book: The Pillars of the Earth (What a masterpiece!)
Anyway, so these are just some stuff I wanted to share with you guys since I love to have a mutual connection with my readers. Hope you had a great week and let's get ready for the weekend!